► Your favorite color : Red
► Your favorite movies : Lords of the Rings; Neverending Story; The Hobbit
► Your favorite shows : Teen Wolf; Snowpiercer; 9-1-1; The Wheel of Time
► Your favorite books : Lord of the Rings; Fear Street
► Your favorite actor : Dylan Sprayberry
► Your favorite actress : Sarah Michelle Gellar
► Have you met Dylan ? Yes, eight times
► Have you met Ellery ? Yes, one time in 2028
► Have you met the Teen Wolf Cast ? Yes many times (Tyler Posey, Dylan Sprayberry, Ellery Sprayberry, Meagan Tandy, Shelley Hennig, Holland Roden, Linden Ashby, Susan Walters, Ian Bohen, Ryan Kelley, Melissa Ponzio, Froy Guttierez, Andre Matarazzo, Cody Christian, JR Bourne, Seth Gilliam, Gage Golightly)

About Teen Wolf

1. When and how did you know Teen Wolf ?

I knew the series Teen Wolf a little before season 4 thanks to a friend who had told me about it. She had given me a poll in which there was Supernatural VS Teen Wolf, and she had asked me to vote for Teen Wolf, telling me that I had to watch this show. And since then I’ve become a huge fan of this show.

2. What is your favorite character and why ?

Liam Dunbar is my favorite character, he has become important to me and sometimes I find it easier for him and Scott than for the other characters in the series.

3. What is your favorite season and why ?

Season 4 is undeniably my favorite because it is the first one where we see Liam Dunbar. Moreover the plot of this season is very well done. The blacklist with supernatural creatures and potential bounty hunters is an idea that I really liked.

4. What is your favorite ship and why ?

Official ship, my favorite is Morey, unofficial ship is Thiam. Morey because it is the only couple that really makes sense in the show. They are there for each other, they have not separated once. And Thiam because their relationship is funny and at the same time very temperamental. I like the two characters and I find that they bring something to each other.

☑ Accepted rules
☑ have a great time here

https://sprayberrysfr.forumactif.com

Sprayberrys France's Presentation